Situation Awareness is an essential skill for anyone who finds themselves operating within, or travelling to, new or challenging environments, not just from the perspective of personal safety but as a central pillar of group and organisational security.
Bodhi360’s Situation Awareness training packages are designed to meet the specific requirements of each client and can be delivered using any of our training methodologies. Each course programme is designed to fit the environment and dynamics of each customer, and the duration can range from half a day through to a full week.
An example of a typical course syllabus is listed below:
- Situation Awareness: Exploring the concept of Situation Awareness; Understanding the fundamentals of effective Situation Awareness; Implementing Situation Awareness within a practical context
- Environmental, Medical & Health: Identification and management of Environmental risks; Overview of prevalent medical issues; Health planning for overseas travel to specific countries and/or regions
- Safety & Security - Active Measures: Travel Planning & Preparation; Identification of Risk "Choke" points; Anti & Counter surveillance; Accommodation security awareness; Equipment security; avoiding street crime
- Culture in Business: Culture and its importance in a business context; Understanding your customer; Regional Cultural differences
- Safety & Security - Re-Active Measures: Reaction to hostile or unforeseen events; Actions on Kidnap & Abduction; Actions on carjacking
Bodhi360 would be pleased to discuss any training requirements you may have - please contact us.
Our e-learning Courses
Want to discover how we can help you keep your people safe and secure?
Contact us to find out how our range of services can help you to meet your Duty of Care obligations