Supporting the UK Armed Forces Community
The Armed Forces Covenant is a promise from the nation that those who serve or have served in the armed forces, and their families, are treated fairly. By signing up to the Covenant, Bodhi360 have made a firm commitment to supporting the armed forces community.
The armed forces community includes people who serve, or have served, in the armed forces, as well as reservists. It also includes people who care for, depend on, or are close family members of these groups of people.
Bodhi360 recognises the value that serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our company and the wider business community. We currently uphold the principles of the Covenant by:
- Supporting employment and transition events throughout England and Wales
- Providing voluntary (unpaid) training services for the Personnel Recovery Centre in Catterick Garrison (Phoenix House)
- Supporting the employment of veterans and working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP) in order to establish a tailored employment pathway for Service Leavers
- Providing motivational employment workshops for Wounded, Injured or Sick members of the Armed Forces
- Supporting the employment of Service spouses and partners
- Offering a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment
Bodhi360 is proud to be associated with the armed forces community, and will continue to provide assistance and support for the foreseeable future.
Bodhi360 and in particular Mr Dougie Eaglesham has been supporting Catterick Personnel Recovery Centre (PRC) for over 3 years on a volunteer basis running an inspiring classroom session on the CRE 2 courses for our service leavers. His session is centered on transferable skills and qualities ex service personnel have to offer to any future employer, he also talks about his own transition from the military to civilian life which always fills our service personnel with confidence knowing they are not alone in this process.
Dougie always offers excellent advice on the current Job market and the up and coming sectors in areas around the country our SP are interested in. Many of our service personnel do keep in touch with Bodhi360 to ask ongoing specific questions or send in CV’s for checking with an expert eye.
I would like to personally thank Bodhi360 and in particular Mr Dougie Eaglesham for all his help and advice over the past few years, he is a dedicated and inspirational individual who gives up his time free of charge to inspire others in their recovery to assist them in setting goals for the future. His session always go down really well with all our groups, with many complimenting the sessions and advice, thank you and I hope the relationship with 4X PRC continues for many years to come.
Capt G Tabone,
Catterick PRC Trg Officer