The Blended Learning provided by Bodhi360 is delivered through a combination of the three separate training approaches described elsewhere within this Section: Classroom Based Training; Learning Thru Skype and e-learning.
What is Blended Learning, and how does it work?
Blended Learning is a training approach that facilitates a range of different learning techniques, and effectively combines online digital media with traditional "face to face" classroom training. One of the most important feature of this type of learning experience is that students are able (in part) to control their own access to training in terms of time, place, path or pace.
There are many instances when Blended Learning can work for you or your organisation, some examples of which are listed below:
- Business Professionals searching for new opportunities overseas: Bodhi360 can provide on-site face to face training for all company staff and then, just before travel, reinforce this knowledge by providing access to an e-learning package that is specific to the region or country being visited. Companies can also utilise our Learning Thru Skype system to reach out to any of their staff who may be employed in a remote area
- Education Travel to new or challenging environments: Bodhi360 can provide Students and Staff with a pre-travel e-learning product (called an Info Training Package) and then reinforce and consolidate areas of concern by linking to the school, college or university with our Learning Thru Skype facility immediately before travel. Of course, Bodhi360 can also provide Classroom Based Training in lieu of, or in tandem with, the Skype training
- PhD student conducting research in new or challenging environments: Bodhi360 can provide short e-learning packages that will act as pre-trip guidance for any PhD students conducting research in remote or challenging environments, and this training can be consolidated before and during the trip by our Learning Thru Skype system
- Independent Traveller (Individual or Group): Bodhi360 can provide individuals or groups with Learning Thru Skype sessions that will help to prepare them for the rigours of the expedition or trek, and this learning can be reinforced through the provision of an e-learning package that can be accessed immediately before and during the trip
What benefits can Blended Learning provide for me or my organisation?
The Blended Learning approach adopted by Bodhi360 is, by its very definition, a flexible and learner orientated system that will allow organisations and individuals to make best use of their time, resources and money. The approach provides a number of benefits for organisations and individuals, some of which are described below:
- ...can be part of a strategy to compensate for limited training space
- ...allows organisations to multiply their training provision at lower cost and effort, but without compromising quality
- ...offers the conveniences of online learning combined with the social and instructional interactions that may not lend themselves to online delivery
- ...allows the learner to become more engaged using a variety of content types
- ...provides organisations with the tools to manage performance and progress
What our clients say
Swansea University have been working with Bodhi360 for approximately 18 months. They have developed on line learning packages for international travel and assisted with risk mitigation for post conflict countries including the provision of enhanced field first aid courses. The Company have been totally customer focus developing a tailored solution to our exact requirements.
All of this was delivered with alacrity and the follow up service was exemplary. There is no doubt that engaging Bodhi360 has improved our risk mitigation in this area and protected our reputation immeasurably
Mr Russ Huxtable, Head of Resilience and Business Continuity
Want to discover how we can help you keep your people safe and secure?
Contact us to find out how our range of services can help you to meet your Duty of Care obligations