The e-learning capability provided by Bodhi360 offers a range of benefits that gives it an edge over traditional training methods, especially within an environment where learners may be widely dispersed over large geographic areas.
But how can e-learning benefit me or my organisation?
It’s cost effective and saves time...
By reducing the time taken away from the office, removing travel costs and making printed materials redundant, e-learning from Bodhi360 helps you to save money and increase workplace productivity. It also means your staff will be happier and more focused.
It provides 24/7 access to Learning, from anywhere in the world...
The computer-savvy generation of 21st Century workers have become accustomed to having immediate access to services and goods - be it music, video, food or technology. Bodhi360’s e-learning fulfils this desire for an "on-demand" service within a learning environment, and all of our courses are available on a 24/7 basis from any global location with access to the internet.
It provides effective and immediate monitoring of performance and progress...
The Learning Management & Student Administration System (LMSAS) provided by Bodhi360 allows organisations to track the progress, improve the performance and record the attainment of their staff and clients in real time. The LMSAS also provides organisations with access to evidence of both mandatory training and the maintenance of duty of care obligations.
It can be designed, developed and updated to meet your specific requirements...
The e-learning packages produced by Bodhi360 are developed to meet specific client requirements, and can be quickly and effectively refreshed and uplifted to reflect new or improved developments within the organisation. Each package can be "white-labelled" to reflect the client’s corporate identify, including the brand and/or organisational logo and colour palette selection.
Why use Bodhi360 Training Solutions for your e-learning needs?
We use a variety of presentation formats within our e-learning packages, combining text, audio, illustration, animation and interaction to engage the learner. We match the content to the most appropriate presentation types, and develop our courses within a robust instructional framework.
Bodhi360 recognises that e-learning must be relevant, memorable and motivational - and we meet these three conditions in the following way:
Relevant - for every learner...
- We establish and agree the learning outcomes and communicate them clearly to students
- We translate learning into the workplace by relating the training material to real-world examples
- We use case studies and simulations so that students can put what they have learned into practice
Memorable - otherwise training is a forgettable exercise...
- We create a framework for learning to ensure maximum retention and activation of knowledge
- Learners only remember 20% of what they see, 40% of what they see and hear, but up to 70% of what they see, hear and interact with. We use an interesting and engaging mix of training styles and interactive exercises to ensure we grab and maintain their focus!
- We support our content with memorable illustrations and animations which act as memory cues, and break the content down into bite-sized chunks, making it easy to digest
Motivational - because learners have to want to engage with the material...
- We emphasise the benefits of the learning materials to the students
- We encourage exploration. By layering the information students can make their own decisions and take their own route through the training
- We challenge our users and provide useful and relevant feedback throughout our courses
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
CPD is the holistic commitment of professionals towards the enhancement of personal skills and proficiency throughout their careers, and is also the term used to describe the learning activities that professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities. It enables learning to become conscious and proactive, rather than passive and reactive.
Bodhi360 are accredited members (Reg. 11190) of the CPD Certification Service, and can provide training for organisations and individuals that will enable people to improve their situation awareness and risk management skills while obtaining useful CPD points.
The Bodhi360 courses that have been certified by CPD have been annotated with the appropriate logo and descriptor, and once passed the learner will be provided with evidence of completion via a signed certificate.
Learning Management & Student Administration System (LMSAS)
Bodhi360’s intuitive LMSAS (Learning Management & Student Administration System) has the capability to provide organisations with the ability to deploy, manage and track their e-learning programmes and student progress. The LMSAS has the following key features:
- Centralise and automate administration of learning content and students
- Deploy content across desktop, laptop and tablets
- Bulk import students through CSV files
- Provide simplified course enrolment with automated registration email generation
- Track learner activity and performance using dynamic diagrams and overviews
- Upload and use client certificates
On the other hand, if your organisation runs its own Learning Management System (or Virtual Learning Environment) then Bodhi360 can save courses directly into SCORM 1.2 file format for easy integration on to your host system.
Bodhi360’s e-learning capability provides organisations and learners with an innovative, contemporary and accessible method of learning new skills and information. Our packages can be accessed (via the internet) from anywhere in the world, using the full range of available platforms, such as hand-held phones, laptops and iPads. By utilising Bodhi360’s LMSAS to manage and administer each course, organisations will also save time and money and effort, while maintaining a watching brief on the learner’s activity and progress.
What our clients say
It is with great pleasure that I write to you and the team at Bodhi360, to say thank you for all your support and efforts with our Iceland Tour 2016 e-learning course.
From the very first meeting your expertise and attention to detail has shone through. The package that was put together for our use was above and beyond what was expected. This was very much a new area for us to investigate, and one which we will certainly be using again in the future.
At a time where more and more pressures are put on schools, your e-learning programme will reduce the workload for staff and simplify the organisation of a large trip. Where time is incredibly important and the distribution of information critical Bodhi360 really do have a package that will make a difference.
Michael Hughes, Curriculum Leader for Geography
St Richard Gwyn Catholic High School
Our e-learning Courses
Want to discover how we can help you keep your people safe and secure?
Contact us to find out how our range of services can help you to meet your Duty of Care obligations